Create 2D Animation with CSS animations (CSS3 methods), interactive examples & projects - hands-on beginner training
That's how it was until a few years ago. You had to spend days, or months mastering complicated software or learning a lot of syntax until you could create decent web animations.
But no more!
CSS3, and along with it, CSS Animations were released a few years ago, and they've have made your learning process MUCH easier.
If you know the very basics of HTML and CSS, which anyone who has anything to do with coding/web design does, you're all set.
Spend a few hours learning a bunch of CSS3 Animation syntaxes, and you'll be creating awesome web effects and keyframe animations in no time at all!
Anyone can become a web animator now.
What will you learn in our course?
1. How to manipulate every single web element of your website - change it's shape, size, position, angle and so much more.
2. How to create slick animations and transition effects for your web pages - rotating buttons, boxes that automatically change color and size, web elements that move around the web page based on the conditions you give, etc etc.
3. How to create frame by frame of every single animation effect you want - a ball that moves around your given path, multiple color changes within a specific moving cars,
4. How to time your animations, delay them, repeat them a certain number of times (even infinite), give multiple states to them, give them custom speeds, etc.
and so much more!
Where can you apply what you learn from our course?
1. If you're a freelance web developer/designer, dazzle your clients with animated poups, animated buttons, color changing text and a lot more cool effects like these on your web apps and web pages.
2. Do you want to create animated scenes? Moving balls, bouncing balls, a scene that depicts a trafficked road...you can do all of that and more by learning how to work with keyframe animations in CSS.
3. Make your web games more interactive and fun to play by creating awesome transitions and keyframe animations on your characters and game environment.
As I said, sky is the limit! You can apply what you learn here anywhere in the web space, in any sphere.
Your imagination is your only obstacle to how you can animate your web elements with what you learn here.
How is this course designed?
Our course has 3 modules, where each module will thoroughly explain the intricacies of one of the concepts in CSS Animations with a wealth of over-the-shoulder examples.
Here are the modules:
Module 1 - Transformations - This is the foundations module. You'll learn how to manipulate your web elements in this module. You'll learn how to move the elements around the web page, rotate them to any angle you want, resize them, skew them and so much more.
Module 2 - Transition animations - You'll learn how to smoothly transition an element from one state to another in here, so it looks like an animation. Change it's colors, size, position, stylings and so much more based on the conditions you give. You'll also learn to customize the transition animations by delaying them, changing the speed of the animation, changing the duration of the animation and so much more.
Module 3 - Keyframe animations - A bigger and more important concept. In here, you'll learn how to create frames that depict every single animation you want applied to your web elements. In the duration of the animation, you'll be able to perform multiple changes to your element (multiple style changes, position changes etc). Learn how to give the illusion of movement to create high class animated scenes. Learn how to create real world 2D animation effects by using the various properties and features available in keyframe animations.
We also cover a lot of examples and projects, like:
1. Animated button that rotates, changes between 2 colors and increases or decreases when hovered on (Transition module).
2. Animated colored box that alternates between different widths and heights and changes between 4-5 colors in the duration of the animation (Keyframe module).
3. Moving ball animation mini project - A ball that moves along the inner edges of the ball repeatedly while changing colors, and stops when hovered or clicked on (keyframe module).
Why should you choose our course?
1. We like to be thorough in our teaching. You'll find everything you need to start creating awesome 2D animations in this course. You won't have to look anywhere else.
2. We strongly advocate learning by doing, rather than just listening or reading. Our lectures are filled with a wealth of examples that explain every concept clearly.
3. If you follow along with our examples in our over-the-shoulder trainings, and create the effects along with us, you'll be confident in embarking on the world of 2D web animations by the time you finish our course. You'll be able to confidently add this as a skill in your resume.
4. We prefer creating fun projects to explain the concepts and to keep things interesting as well. You'll learn how to apply the concepts you learn in the course in these mini projects and examples.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and embark into the wonderful world of CSS aimations.
Intended Audience: students, researchers, professionals, employees, professors, If you want to learn how to create web animations, If you want to learn an easy shortcut to creating awesome website and web game animations, If you want to learn how to create transforms, transitions and keyframes like the pros do